sábado, 11 de junio de 2011

It's too late for love, is too late for live..



I'm gonna jump of the walls and run
I wonder if they'll miss me?
I won't miss them.
The cemetery is my home 
I want to be a part of it, 
Invisible even to the night.
Then I'll read poetry to the stones 
Maybe one day 
I could be one of them... 
Wise and silent. 
Waiting for someone to love me. 
Waiting for someone to kiss me. 
I'm sixteen years old 
And I feel it's already too late to live..
I miss the only thing I care about in all my life. 
What if that's all I was needing to be happy?
That means that I'm not happy any more?
It's seams like that.. 
I don't laugh any more,
I don't believe any more.. 
What else could I do?
How can I finish this horrible feeling inside me?
The only thing that came to my mind is 
Finishing with all that is related to me..
Even my life. Even my self. Even me..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario